20-year-old aspiring fashion journalist
art history & journalism student
summary of my birthday week
- drank for 5 days straight, was drunk 4/5 of those nights
- cried for the first time in 4 years
- lost my phone in the cab (got it back shortly after)
- played music bingo and didn’t win anything
- puked in a gay club
- had way too much mcdonalds
- danced until my legs hurt
- s-mmercat was #1 trooper and came to like every drunken night w/me
i am ultimately satisfied by the week though. the good moments when i was surrounded by people who meant so much to me over the past year was worth all the hectic stuff.
and regardless of how many times i’ve been sad about being alone/single this year, i cabbed home alone tonight and i was kinda relieved to just be with myself.
it might sound weird and tacky to say, but i don’t know who else i would want to spend the end of such a crazy week with, than the person who knows me best (myself)~